Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Got a Indian Mixie and joined the Great Cooks Blogroll :)

Hi friends, finally I got what I was eagerly buttering V for all these days, my new Preethi Indian Mixie. I was so happy when the delivery man came to our door with the Mixie, that I greeted him with "Thank You" instead of "Hello":D .......So now I am busy preparing all the chutneys I can find and think of !

I also joined the :"Great Cooks Blogroll" community which is also a growing food blogger's community. You may visit "Simple Daily Recipes" for more information about "Great Cooks Blogroll" .

6 comments:

kamala said...

Hi Roopa
Congrats on getting the Mixie.I too have the Preethi mixie.Looking more from ur new kitchen addition

KonkaniBlogger said...

Congrats on your mixie and enjoy it..I have a Preethi too, makes things and chutneys good, isnt it ?

notyet100 said...

CONGRATS FOR NEW MIXIE

Unknown said...

Kamala,Maya,notyet100: Thank youso much for your wishes:)

Rupa said...

Congrats on getting the mixie..Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Hi rupa:) Thank you for dropping by:) Yes iam enjoying my mixie and my new apartment :)

Please do not copy

All contents in this blog cannot be copied without written permission from the blog author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
baby